Questions to Consider Before Refinancing
Refinancing your home mortgage is a major decision, with many factors to consider. To help you answer the overall question, "should I refinance my mortgage?," ask yourself the following:
- Would refinancing my mortgage be financially beneficial for me?
- What are my future financial goals?
- How long do I plan on staying in my home?
- Is my credit score good enough?
- What is my credit score?
- Do I have a stable job?
- Do I have home equity?
- If I have home equity, do I need/want to cash out?
- Do I need to make any big purchases in the near future?
- Do I want to pay off other debts (car loans, student loans, credit card debts)?
- Will I get a lower mortgage interest rate if I refinance?
- Will I get a lower monthly payment?
- Will I get a shorter loan term?
We have a dedicated mortgage refinance expert standing by to assist you with any of the above questions or any other mortgage refinance questions that you may have.
eClick Lending is the online division of industry leader, Celebrity Home Loans, LLC. With decades of experience, we can analyze your specific financial situation and offer the right refinance option for you.
Are you ready to start saving money? Get Started